<body>
 profile(:
 exits(:
 tagboard(:
 archives(:

Thursday, November 15, 2007
Y brrr.COLD. @ 5:37 AM
its a long day 4 me.
mom not at shop da whole day.
had 2b awake 2 help her look after shop.
was playing cards with ayu.
then..
abt 10pm.
was getting ready 2 go out.
met up with yi hui.
and of cos her frens.
while i was preparing..
got an emergency in da shop.
mom's bestie, aunt sai bleeded.
oh. btw, shes 4mths going 5mths pregnant.
quickly hailed a cab.
mom went with her 2 KK.
and i have 2 close shop n look after stuffs.

called mom.
said she was fine.
had 2b hospitalised 4 3dAYS 4 observation.
*pray*
hope tat both mom & baby will be okay.

and sad thing is.
actually she was looking forward 2 thurs.
as she will be going 4 scan n know whether its boy or girl.

okay.
i side tracked.
after met up with yi hui at Obar.
was drinking.
then..
went to zouk 2 meet up with her classmates.
was dancing at phuture.
most of her frens were drunk.
suppose to go back to Obar.
but tink we tooo high le.
LOL.

cindy supposed to call me n meet her at zouk.
guess she din went cos she never call me n never answer my call.
at least tell me next time ok.

at abt 2plus.
i left phuture.
went to meet up with ayu & yui.
at MOS.
took a cab down.
i was surprised tat MOS was not so packed.
stayed till 3plus.

went mac to get supper 4 ma self & ma bro.
mcchicken & double cheeseburger meals.
saw yan, ungku, 1 girl(4got her name) & 1 guy (4got his name).
they were chilling there.
so was chatting with them 4 awhile.
till abt 4plus am.
they decided to go chill somewhere else.
suggested fort canning park & bridge.
i dono in da end, they go well.
parted with them.
took a cab back.

ate supper with ma bro.
was chatting with him.
both of us want get new jacket.
hes getting it tmr.
im still looking 4 a nice one.
(:

was chatting with shir.
wanna meet up with her soonn.
maybe coffee later in da afternoon.
hopefully i can wake up.
hahahaha.
hmm.

ok.
thats it 4 da day.

LET ME GO.

One more kiss could be the best thing
But one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And you're not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me

[Chorus]
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go
Let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you
How can this love be a good thing
When I know what I'm goin through

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me

You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
You love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go
Just Let me goo...
Let me go

And no matter how hard I try
I can't escape these things inside I know
I knowww..
When all the pieces fall apart
You will be the only one who knows
Who knows

You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know Who I am
So let me go
Just let me go

HELLO(:
welcome to jaynerockswithyou@blogspot
site belongs to JAYNE
opened since november 2007

best viewed in IE
screen resolution of 1028x768

navigations are the four coloured- stripes above

underline bold italic

enjoy your day here
spongebob loves you tuck lots